Williams Administrative Building
Size (square footage):
The Williams Administrative Building for the Meade School District was a remodel project that presented its own interesting sets of challenges; however Dean Kurtz was able to meet the challenge head on. The building was built in 1936, which made work difficult. During the remodel of the second floor, Dean Kurtz added an elevator to the building to make it ADA compliant. They also turned an old bathroom into a storage room and added two new bathrooms in a different area. The whole project was a 7,000 square foot remodel. The second floor of the building houses mostly classrooms.
- The building was made ADA compliant by adding an elevator.
- The second floor houses classrooms. The first floor houses offices.
- The buildling was built in 1936.
- Some windows were changed, though most windows were already new.
- Crews made the building more energy efficient.