Black Hills Medical Building
Rapid City, South Dakota
Size (square footage):
This three story medical facility features a foundation constructed of drilled piers and grade beams with a concrete slab on grade at the ground level; the second and third story floors were cast over metal decking. Interior spaces include an IT area, office space, exam areas, and common areas.
- The structure is framed with columns and beams utilized in the walls, floors, and roof areas.
- Metal studs make up the interior and exterior walls with EIFS being the final product on the exterior of the second and third floors.
- Architectural precast panels form the exterior walls at the ground level.
- EPDM roofing covers the entire project.
- Sitework consisted of concrete sidewalks, curb and gutter, asphalt paving, and landscaping.