Our mission at Dean Kurtz Construction is:
- To have a safety-first attitude.
- To take pride in the quality, service, and environment that we provide for our employees and clients.
- To hire and train the best people and craft an environment which fosters creative project solutions from our employees.
- To continue to build partnerships in the construction industry through quality leadership and integrity, enabling us to provide the highest level of craftsmanship in our construction projects and exceed client expectations.
- To make a meaningful impact in the communities in which we live and work through contributions of our time, knowledge, tangible resources, and community involvement.
As the General Contractor, we are responsible for the overall construction of a project. We keep positive, clear communication flowing between all parties involved. We manage the construction schedule, the job site, our crews, subcontractors, and suppliers. We ensure the work performed meets our high standards and is accomplished within budgeted costs and designated timelines.
Design-Build is a construction project delivery system where the design and construction aspects are contracted for with a single entity. This system is used to minimize the project risk for an owner and to reduce the delivery schedule by overlapping the design phase and construction phase of a project.
Construction Management is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from inception to completion aimed at meeting our client's requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project that will be completed on time within authorized cost and to the required quality standards.