Important Message From Dean Kurtz Construction:
Here at Dean Kurtz Construction, we take the well-being of our employees, subcontractors and clients seriously. That’s why, as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we’re committed to being proactive by putting measures in place to protect everyone’s health and safety.
Currently, it is business as usual and we will remain open during normal business hours. We’re taking precautionary measures as outlined by the CDC in order to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus. This includes encouraging employees that are exhibiting signs of illness to stay home, increasing cleaning and sanitizing of our offices and workspaces and avoiding person-to-person contact.
We will continue to monitor the situation and make enhancements to our business practices as new information becomes available. Please follow our Facebook page for further updates.
Our mission at Dean Kurtz Construction is:
- To have a safety-first attitude.
- To take pride in the quality, service, and environment that we provide for our employees and clients.
- To hire and train the best people and craft an environment which fosters creative project solutions from our employees.
- To continue to build partnerships in the construction industry through quality leadership and integrity, enabling us to provide the highest level of craftsmanship in our construction projects and exceed client expectations.
- To make a meaningful impact in the communities in which we live and work through contributions of our time, knowledge, tangible resources, and community involvement.
As the General Contractor, we are responsible for the overall construction of a project. We keep positive, clear communication flowing between all parties involved. We manage the construction schedule, the job site, our crews, subcontractors, and suppliers. We ensure the work performed meets our high standards and is accomplished within budgeted costs and designated timelines.
Design-Build is a construction project delivery system where the design and construction aspects are contracted for with a single entity. This system is used to minimize the project risk for an owner and to reduce the delivery schedule by overlapping the design phase and construction phase of a project.
Construction Management is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from inception to completion aimed at meeting our client's requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project that will be completed on time within authorized cost and to the required quality standards.